Pages

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stop trying to be funny

I hate people who think they are funny so you can imagine why I hate myself so much. Of course the only reason I think I'm funny is because people actually tell me that I'm funny and make them laugh.


My ego aside, which I know is huge, I hate people who think they are funny and have no basis for that idea. People who tell jokes and laugh at themselves are the worst. This illicits a laugh from others that is uncomfortable and forced.

It is usually some cheesy dude who thinks there hot stuff with an undersized dick. They are trying to pick up women or become the most liked person in a crowd of people. Sometimes they are corporate bosses looking to inspire hard work ethic with a little humor but almost always the jokes fall flat on their face.

I hate these people because secretly I want to be one of them. Weird I know but I wish I could be the shallow jerkoff who scores with the hot chick at the bar or the dude that rides first class to Europe. Instead I am the only slightly-shallow loser who makes fun of everyone and everything causing people to laugh or to just feel uncomfortable. Of course people usually get uncomfortable half-way into the conversation when I start talking about molesting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment